What’s one of the best gifts a church can give to its youth and teens? We think it is parents with a thriving marriage.
re | engage uses the marriedpeople strategy for the church to be pro-active instead of re-active. We want couples to recognize the importance of a healthy marriage on their families and community, and understand the ongoing, intentional effort that is required to maintain a healthy, thriving marriage.
SO WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?
We want to help you help your marriage. We want this to be fun, and something we do in community with each other.
- “Night Out” Events – Four times a year, we get together for a night of laughing and learning. With some snacks, games, and short videos, we are reminded of ways that we can strengthen our marriages and love our spouses.
- Date Nights – Everyone knows that it’s important for couples to set time aside… and everyone knows how hard it can be to find the time and money. These Date Nights give couples easy, step-by-step instructions designed to make them talk, laugh and connect.
Check the schedule below, and contact [email protected] if you have questions.
- Night Out | November 11, 2022
- Date Night | January 13, 2023
- Night Out | March 17, 2023